Plantation Bay was opened for operation way back in 1996. It is set in an 11.4 hectare land in Mactan and offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world. The ambiance of a tropical plantation offers tranquility and a refreshingly different flavor of life.
They have very spacious rooms that are furnished with oil paintings and accessories, remote controlled TV, mini-bar, and split-package air-condition which would surely delight a visitor.
At Plantation Bay, your stay would be truly international. Although English is spoken all throughout the resort, they have staffs who can communicate in Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, and even Spanish. They also take pride with their unrivaled cuisine and above all, safety because the resort is so well-insulated against natural disasters.
99.9% of their guests were pleased with their overall experience in the resort yet some, just a minority, have complains. That’s why Plantation Bay would like you to consider these disclosures about the resort before making some bookings: http://plantationbay.com/frank-discussion.asp
Facilities and Amenities:
• Roundtrip scheduled airport transfers
• Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
• In-room amenities:
– One liter of mineral water, replenished daily
– A basket of Philippine delicacies
– Coffee and tea-making facilities
– Broadband Internet Access
• WiFi in selected public areas
• Butler Service
• Use of Fitness Center & Gameroom facilities
• Use of Wall Climbing facility
• Daily use of bicycle for one hour
• Unlimited use of saltwater lagoons and freshwater pools
WATER’S EDGE ROOM – $210++
LAGOON SIDE ROOM – $190++
LAGOON VIEW ROOM – $170++
POOL SIDE ROOM – $150++
For more detailed information about their rates, just go to this link: https://online.plantationbay.com/en/firststep.asp