Cebu Kawasan Falls is located at the South of Cebu most specifically in Baranggay Matutinao at the town of Badian. Foreigners and locals visit this place to see the beauty of these multi layered-falls. Most visitors are able to swim and feel the sweet and cold water coming along with the falls.
1. Go to the Cebu South Bus Terminal located at Natalio Bacalso Avenue, Cebu City and get board on a bus going to Badian. The travel time is approximately 3 hours.
2. Upon reaching the municipality of Badian, tell the bus driver to drop you off at the Matutinao church because that’s where the trek will begin.
3. From Matutinao church, you will walk for 15-30 minutes on a trail of about 1.5 kilometers.
4. After the trail, you will get to see the scenic and picturesque waterfall. The first one that you will see is the main falls. (If the first falls is a little bit crowded, you can walk uphill for about 10 minutes to enjoy the cold and fresh water of the second falls. If the second falls is still crowded and you want a totally fresh water, you can walk for another 30 minutes uphill to get to the pool, the main source of the falls downhill.)
A splash in these fresh and cold waters of Kawasan Falls is guaranteed to be totally refreshing. Better visit the place now and experience it for yourself.
Cebu City Hotel Options
1. Cebu City Hotel Elizabeth
2. Parklane Hotel