Diving with the Whale Sharks in Oslob
Oslob is a town in the south of Cebu. It was once a very ordinary town and the people were living very simply too. Until the whale sharks came to its waters in Barangay Tan-awan. It paved a way for tourism to rise in the town specifically to the barangay itself. Soon enough, many visitors both locally and internationally came flocking to witness the Whale Sharks known as the gentle giants. These creatures became a frequent visitor so the fishermen decided to feed them. Since then, they have been visiting the waters of Tanawan every morning.
The usual way to see these Whale Sharks is through snorkeling. But a closer encounter is also possible through scuba diving. This is done by going to the deeper waters to where these gentle giants are located. Divers prefer this kind of activity rather than the usual one because they will have a more intimate encounter with the Whale Sharks without the crowd. An even more fascinating angle for video or picture taking is guaranteed in the dive.
When planning to avail the dive with the whale sharks, here are the rates:
|No. of Divers
||Contact us for special arrangements
- Round trip air-conditioned Transportation with driver with free pick up and drop off in any hotel, resort, or any destination in Cebu City.
- One Dive Only
- Full Diving Equipment Rental or Tank and Weights Rental Only
- Government Diving Fee, Entrance Fee, and all other fees
- Light Breakfast and Lunch
- Guide with Diving Master
- Side Trips to Tumalog Falls and Cuartel
- Government Taxes and Service Charge except for payment transaction charge
- 5:00am Pick up time; Travel to Oslob
- 7:30am ETA in Oslob
- 7:30am - 9:30am Briefing and one hour dive
- 9:30am - 10:30am Side trips to Tumalog Falls and Cuartel
- 11:00am Lunch (Guest’s own expense)
- 12:00nn - 3:00pm Travel back to Cebu
- 3:00pm ETA in Cebu; End of Tour; Drop Off