Kawasan Falls is the most popular falls in Cebu Island due to its multi level of falls flowing into its mountain. Since the most popular, it is also the most visited. Because of its physical features of mountains, waterfalls, and canyons, it has become a great site to do the adrenaline-rising activity which is the Canyoneering or Canyoning. Learn more about Kawasan Falls Canyoneering and have fun.
Canyoneering or canyoning (in US) is a very popular outdoor trek. It covers traveling to a creeks or streams within a canyon. It means you need to walk, jump, swim, climb and abseil or rappel.
For those interested in experiencing the canyoneering in Kawasan Falls, just fill up the booking form and indulge in the adventure of a lifetime.
Kawasan Falls Canyoneering Inclusion:
– New Model Private Air Conditioned Transportation
– Private Trekking
– Local Guide
– Motorbike ride to jump off point
– Entrance Fee
– Life Jacket
– Aqua Shoes
– Waterproof Dry bag
– Government Taxes and service charges.
Terms and Conditions
- Adults are only allowed for this activity
- A surcharge of P400.00 per hour for extended hours.
Canyoneering will start on the top of Canlaob river. Proper gears are required for each guest. Instructions should be followed strictly for safety during the whole adventure.
- P 3,350.00/pax (minimum of three)
- P 2,850.00/pax (5-10 pax)
- Duration: (10) Ten hours