Kawasan Falls is the most popular falls in Cebu Island due to its multi level of falls flowing into its mountain. Since the most popular, it is also the most visited. Because of its physical features of mountains, waterfalls, and canyons, it has become a great site to do the adrenaline-rising activity which is the Canyoneering or Canyoning. Learn more about Kawasan Falls Canyoneering and have fun.
Canyoneering or canyoning (in US) is a very popular outdoor trek. It covers traveling to a creeks or streams within a canyon. It means you need to walk, jump, swim, climb and abseil or rappel.
For those interested in experiencing the canyoneering in Kawasan Falls, just fill up the booking form and indulge in the adventure of a lifetime.
Kawasan Falls Canyoneering Inclusion:
- New Model Private Air Conditioned Transportation
- Private Trekking
- Local Guide
- Motorbike ride to jump off point
- Entrance Fee
- Life Jacket
- Waterproof Dry bag
- Government Taxes and service charges.
Canyoneering GuideCanyoneering will start on the top of Canlaob river. Proper gears are required for each guest. Instructions should be followed strictly for safety during the whole adventure.
Exclusions or Addons
- Travel Insurance (We recommend Malayan Insurance – we are not an affiliate of Malayan but it can help with your travel insurance needs
- Camera Rental (P800 – SD Card not included) – (micro SD Class 10)
- P 3,350.00/pax (2-4 pax)
- P 2,850.00/pax (5-10 pax)
- Duration: (12) Twelve hours
Terms and Condition
- Adults are only allowed for this activity
- Can walk rough terrains
- A surcharge of P400.00 per hour for extended hours.
05:00 AM – Pick up Hotel
07:00 AM– Breakfast (Moalboal)
08:00 AM – Arrival in Badian
08:30 AM – Start of Canyoning
01:00 PM – End of Canyoning at Kawasan Falls
01:01 PM – Lunch and Swimming at Kawasan Falls
02:00 PM – Departure back to Cebu City
05:00 PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City