One of the oldest town in the south of Cebu. They have many famous tourist destinations that are listed below:
- Whaleshark Watching in Tan-awan – Famous tourist destination where you can interact with the Whale shark through snorkeling and diving.
- Tumalog Falls – Is known to have a fine curtain waterfalls that can cool you down, it is located in the mountain of Oslob.
- Sumilon Island – A beautiful Island that provide beautiful sand bar during low tide. You can do enjoy the sand and do snorkeling in that area. There’s a hotel located in the Island that is owned by Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort.
- Cuartel Ruins – You can see here the Oldest Spanish ruins where Spaniards had developed since 1600-1798.
- Church of the Immaculate Conception – This church was laid on May 4, 1830. It was destroyed but rebuild again in Dec 10, 2010.
There are 21 barangays in this town. Most populated barangay is their poblacion that has a population of more that 4000 people. The biggest church you can find is the church of Immaculate Conception located in the middle of their Poblacion. Another common tourist destination is in Tan-awan where the famous Whale sharks watching is held.
There are some few accommodations (Hotels, Resort and Lodging) you can stay in Oslob but still they are improving because of the growing tourism in this town.
- BCD Resort
- Bluewater Sumilon Island
- Brumini Resort
- Seafari Resort
Oslob Business Establishments
There are small business and more big companies establishing their businesses in the town of Oslob. The following business are listed below:
- 7 Eleven
- Oslob Rural Bank
- Oslob Public Market
- Julies Bakeshop
- DBP ATM
- RGT Gasoline Station
- Palawan Pawnshop
- The Big Js
- Casa De Estefania
- Adelaida Pastries