Moalboal is a small town of Cebu located in the southern part of the island. It is one of the best known beaches you could go since it has colorful underwater with many beautiful corals and fishes. It has Tuble Marine Sanctuary and very small island which is called Pescador Island. Pescador Island has a lot of underwater living creatures with unimaginable corals and different species of fish(Sardines).
After your Moalboal snorkeling activity you can visit the famous and beautiful Kawasan Waterfalls that is known to be the top destination in Cebu Island.
Itinerary of Moalboal and Pescador Island Tour Package- Turtle Watching - Sardines Run Experience - Beautiful Coral - Kawasan Falls
Inclusion of Moalboal and Kawasan Tour
- Air-conditioned Transportation and Driver
- FREE boat ride and guide
- FREE snorkeling with gear and life jacket
- FREE entrance fee
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum of two (2) persons
- Children ages three (3) years old and below are free of charge.
- Children Four (4) years old and above - Full rate
- A surcharge of P400.00 per hour for extended hours.
- Please add Php100.00 for Gov. Fee
- Tour Duration - 10-11 hours
- 1 pax - Php 7,500.00
- 2 - 4 pax - Php 3,950.00
- 5 - 8 pax - Php 2,850.00
Sample Itinerary5:00am - Pick up Time
7:30am - Arrival Time in Moalboal
7:30am - Moalboal Tour
10:30am - Breakfast
11:30am - Travel to Kawasan
12:00am - Kawasan Falls
3:00pm - Travel to Cebu City
6:00pm - End of Tour