Moalboal Sardine Run
Pescador Island Corals
Moalboal Turtle Dive
Moalboal is a small town of Cebu located in the southern part of the island. It is one of the best known beaches you could go since it has colorful underwater with many beautiful corals and fishes. It has Tuble Marine Sanctuary and very small island which is called Pescador Island.
Pescandor island has a lot of underwater living creatures with unimaginable corals and different species of fish(Sardines); Explore and take this package tour.
Itinerary of Moalboal and Pescador Island Tour Package
– Dolphine Watching
– Pescador Island Diving
– Fish Feeding
– Turtle Watching
– Spaghetti Coral Watching
– Fish (Sardines) Watching, Snorkeling, Diving
Inclusion of Moalboal Pescador Island Tour
- Transportation and Driver
- FREE 500ml bottled drinking water per person
- FREE boat ride
- FREE snorkelling with gear and life jacket
- FREE entrance fee
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum of two (2) persons
- Children aged three (3) years old and below are free of charge.
- Four (4) to eleven (10) years old are with less 50% discount.
- Twelve (11) years old and above are required to pay the full rate per pax.
- A surcharge of P400.00 per hour for extended hours.
- P 3,500.00/pax (minimum of two)
- P 2,650.00/pax (minimum of 5-10)
- Duration :(9-11) hours